- The FS-18 proximity feed sensor is an electronically controlled proximity switch which is activated by most feed types. The switch is activated as soon as feed is sensed by the proximity sensor located in the end of the sensor.
- Image II is a new concept in climate and data collection for modern poultry productions. It has a large, user friendly graphic color touch display for easy operation and programming.
- TempTron 616 is about value for money, offering complete climate control with 16 outputs. Designed for advanced poultry houses, ventilation and heating are regulated for optimal results in accordance to the birds’ age and weight.
- FeedTronic 1001-A is a highly flexible, powerful and accurate electronic feed weighing system especially designed for breeders and pullet raising where precise restrictive feed control is a must.
- The FeedTronic 3003-A supplies feed continuously into the house while measuring the exact amount of given feed. The system will mix two components of feed according to a preset percentage.
- The Chick Scale 103 is a portable low cost manual weighing scale for poultry farms. It runs on rechargeable batteries that can last up to 8 hours.
- The SW-2 proximity sensor is an electronically controlled switch activated by most materials. The switch is activated as soon as the material is sensed close to the upper end of the sensor.
- THE Humiditron 702A humidity sensor-A is a durable, reliable and affordable electronic microprocessor based humidity sensor designed for use in harsh agricultural and industry environments.